This is good! especially because we move from computer to computer all day long. It just wasn't posible to create and keep up with bookmarks on each computer and now del.icio.us solves that problem!!! The bookmarks go with us and are now at our fingertips even from home. I did look at magnolia, too, but I think this site was for more astute users. I'm still finding my way around delicious.
It takes a little getting used to though. It can be a time waster... now, that can be fun! but I find myself being drawn away from what it was I started out to do. What a great tool gathering research materials for a project.
I did find this site on delicious as I was looking at some other sites: http://demo.carrot2.org/demo-stable/main. I have used this for reference questions and I really appreciate the clustering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment